Debit Card Access
With a CSCU Visa Debit Card you will have access to your money at CSCU 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever Visa is accepted. Use your card as debit and enter your PIN (personal identification number) or choose credit and sign for your transactions. You can also eliminate the need to stop at an ATM or visit a branch if you need cash – simply choose debit when making your purchase and choose the cash back option.
- Money is deducted directly from your CSCU Account
- Transaction history is available through CSCU Online, CSCU Mobile or Text Banking
- Safer and more secure than carrying cash or checks
- Accepted worldwide, wherever you see the Visa logo
- Debit card activity is monitored daily for unusual activity
Manage your CSCU Debit Card through your mobile device with CardValet. You decide when, where and how to use your card.
- Turn your card on or off.
- Real-time alerts each time your card is used.
- Set limits based on amount, location or merchant type,
Download CardValet from Google Play or the App Store.
Shop Local, Earn Rewards with Your CSCU Visa Debit Card
With your CSCU Visa Debit Card you can earn rewards when you enroll in Buzz Points. Buzz Points is a free feature of Community Service Credit Union debit cardholders that rewards members for using their debit card and supporting local businesses.
With Buzz Points you can:
- Earn Buzz Points every time you use your CSCU Debit Card
- Earn bonus points when you support participating local Buzz Points Merchants
- Redeem your Buzz Points for gift cards from your favorite places
It’s free, it’s easy and it supports the community by keeping more money local.
Due to programming and security authentication, enrollment in the Buzz Points program must be done from a personal computer (desktop, laptop, tablet) before being accessed on a mobile device.