Your money is secure.
Let's keep each other safe too.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has classified COVID-19 (coronavirus) as a pandemic, and Walker County has also declared a local disaster of health emergency with a curfew in place. Essentially, we all need to take extra care to prevent this disease from spreading to our neighbors. Check this page or our social media channels for updates on our business operations. If you need help with any of our services, we are here for you. Contact 936.295.3980 at any hour.
Our top priority is always the safety of our staff, members, and community. We have taken several practical sanitation & distancing steps onsite to reduce health risks and ensure that business can continue. Our goal is to give you uninterrupted access to your accounts and funds. Here are updates regarding your access:
As of Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Staff will continue health-conscious practices including face masks, safety sheilds, social distancing, and regularly scheduled disinfection of shared areas.
- New, staffed drive-thru lanes are now open at the Montgomery Road branch. Transactions are now available in the drive-thru lanes during branch hours at both branches.
- Drive-thru and ATM lanes at FM 2821 will be under re-construction June 17-19 as we update those areas to better serve our members.
- Lobbies are open for appointments only. Schedule at cscutx.com/schedule to come inside for loan or account consults as we continue to maintain a responsible level of social distancing. .
- Drive up ATMs are available 24/7 at both locations for cash withdrawals and cash or check deposits.
- The coin machines are available in the entries of both branches during business hours. No appointment necessary. After counting your coin, collect your ticket and complete your coin transaction from the drive-thru lane.
- CSCU Online and CSCU Mobile are still the safest, most convenient ways to manage your money without any lines or excessive germs. Log in or enroll today!
Our team is meeting regularly, adapting our plans to keep you happy and healthy. We will continue to assess local conditions with your best interest in mind.
Check back here (cscutx.com/update) or like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Please, stay informed and stay safe. We've included some links below to trusted sources of information.
Limit your exposure, especially if you do not feel well. Use our online banking services (including ATMs) as much as possible. Then, consider using drive-thru banking or lobby appointments. Banking online is already convenient, now it can help keep you and our staff healthy. If you are not yet active online, enroll in online banking now to:
- check your balance and statements
- mobile deposit checks
- transfer funds
- make a loan payment
- pay your bills
- download our mobile app
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fact Sheet
- Share Facts, Not Fear
- About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Habits to Protect Yourself
- Managing Anxiety and Stress