Your money is secure.
Let's keep each other safe too.
Check this page or our social media channels for updates on our business operations and policies. If you need help with any of our services, we are here for you. Contact us at any hour.
Our top priority is always the safety of our staff, members, and community. We have taken several practical sanitation & distancing steps onsite to reduce health risks and ensure that business can continue. Our goal is to give you uninterrupted access to your accounts and funds. Here are updates regarding your access:
As of Monday, April 19, 2021
- Staff will continue health-conscious practices including face masks, safety sheilds, social distancing, and regularly scheduled disinfection of shared areas.
- CSCU Contact methods were expanded, including Video Banking and Text Banking, to help members connect conveniently.
- Lobbies are open for consultations 9am - 3pm Monday - Friday. CSCU follows a strict maximum guest capacity for each branch. Masks are encouraged and social distancing is required. The lobby offers:
- Account & Loan Consultations
- Debit Card Pickup
- Online & Mobile Assistance
- Appointments are available in our branch lobbies 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. Schedule a personalized Appointment anytime.
- Drive-Thru lanes are open for transactions at both branches with specific hours for each branches.
- Drive-up ATMs are available 24/7 at both locations for cash withdrawals and cash or check deposits.
- CSCU Online and CSCU Mobile are still the safest, most convenient ways to manage your money without any lines or excessive germs. Log in or enroll today!
- The coin machines are available in the entries of both branches during business hours. No appointment necessary. After counting your coin, collect your ticket and complete your coin transaction from the drive-thru lane.
- Lobbies, Drive-Thru lanes, and portions of branch parking lots will occasionally be under re-construction Spring 2021 as we install a new ATM plaza and update targeted areas to better serve our members.
Our team is meeting regularly, adapting our plans to keep you happy and healthy. We will continue to assess local conditions with your best interest in mind.
Check back here (cscutx.com/update) or like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Please, stay informed and stay safe. We've included some links below to trusted sources of information.
Limit your exposure, especially if you do not feel well. Use our online banking services (including ATMs) as much as possible. Then, consider using drive-thru banking or lobby appointments. Banking online is already convenient, now it can help keep you and our staff healthy. If you are not yet active online, enroll in online banking now to:
- check your balance and statements
- mobile deposit checks
- transfer funds
- make a loan payment
- pay your bills
- download our mobile app
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fact Sheet
- Share Facts, Not Fear
- About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Habits to Protect Yourself
- Managing Anxiety and Stress