To receive Electronic Records, you must have access to:
- A current version of an internet browser we support with 128-bit SSL encryption software. Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- A connection to the internet.
- A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays Portable Document Files, or PDFs, (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- A computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above.
- A printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
- An active email address.